Drawing on our team’s diverse skill set and extensive experience, we have delivered and continue to deliver evidence-based, objective and research-driven consultancy services. We have a comprehensive range of research expertise in scoping studies, surveys, data analysis, qualitative synthesis and cost-effectiveness.
Our expertise also extends to education, with several team members holding tertiary qualifications in education and recognised as experts within the sector through awards and HEA fellowships. As a Collaborative, we have an extensive track record in education-related research. One of our projects was also recognised with a national teaching award in 2017 (Australian Award for University Teaching).
We have acted as consultants for the Office of the Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer, Queensland Health, Gold Coast Health, Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service, and North Queensland Primary Health Network.
We offer services in the areas of:
1 > educational services and program reviews for the tertiary sector
2 > clinical reviews of health services
3 > research reports in the form of:
- policy analysis
- literature synthesis
- health service evaluation
- health economics analysis
- health service reviews and incident investigation
- workforce analysis, wellbeing and development
- service reconfiguration and planning, including establishing sustainable caseload models
- curriculum development and review
- clinical supervision
- stakeholder and community engagement, including involvement of community in health service governance